Starting 30 January 2017, the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) will be strictly implementing the ONLINE RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION requirement for J1 visa holders or Exchange Visitor Program (EVP) participants attending the mandatory pre-departure orientation seminar.
Only clients with confirmed reservation slots and who have completed the online registration form, with its corresponding barcode and reference number, will be accommodated.
The online reservation and registration can be accessed through the CFO’s official website, www.cfo.gov.ph or through this link http://cfo.ph/evpreservation/evp_online_login.aspx.
For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
Programs and Services
- 1343 Actionline Against Human Trafficking
- Community Education Program
- Diaspora to Development (D2D)
- Dual Citizenship
- Exchange Visitor Program
- Global Summit of Filipinos in the Diaspora
- Lakbay-Aral Program
- Linkapil (Lingkod sa Kapwa Pilipino) Program
- Overseas Filipinos Remittances for Development (OFs-RED) Project
- Philippine Schools Overseas
- Presidential Awards for Filipino Individuals and Organizations Overseas
- Publication of Information Materials
- Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminars
- Stock Estimate of Overseas Filipinos
- Vision 2020 Conference