Please be advised that CFO Manila (Head Office) will be closed on April 27 and 28, 2017 to give way to the holding of the activities of ASEAN 50 Summit. Regular operations in Manila will resume on May 2, Tuesday. The CFO Extension Offices in Clark, Pampanga and Cebu City shall remain open on April 27-28. Kindly refer to the CFO website (www.cfo.gov.ph) for the schedule and requirements.
Those with confirmed slots/reservation for the April 27 and 28 pre-departure orientation seminars and counselling sessions are requested to contact the Migrant Integration and Education Division (MIED) through Ms. Iluminada Gunabe and Mr. Ariel Cruz at 02-5524750 or 02-5524769, 561-8329 or 0917-587-2243 to get an earlier or later schedule, whichever is more convenient. You will also receive an email and/or phone call from CFO to confirm your new schedule.
Starting 30 January 2017, the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) will be strictly implementing the ONLINE RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION requirement for J1 visa holders or Exchange Visitor Program (EVP) participants attending the mandatory pre-departure orientation seminar.
Only clients with confirmed reservation slots and who have completed the online registration form, with its corresponding barcode and reference number, will be accommodated.
The online reservation and registration can be accessed through the CFO’s official website, www.cfo.gov.ph or through this link http://cfo.ph/evpreservation/evp_online_login.aspx.
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs and Services
- 1343 Actionline Against Human Trafficking
- Community Education Program
- Diaspora to Development (D2D)
- Dual Citizenship
- Exchange Visitor Program
- Global Summit of Filipinos in the Diaspora
- Lakbay-Aral Program
- Linkapil (Lingkod sa Kapwa Pilipino) Program
- Overseas Filipinos Remittances for Development (OFs-RED) Project
- Philippine Schools Overseas
- Presidential Awards for Filipino Individuals and Organizations Overseas
- Publication of Information Materials
- Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminars
- Stock Estimate of Overseas Filipinos
- Vision 2020 Conference