The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) would like to inform our clients on certain protocols to be followed when transacting business at our office. We value everyone’s health and safety, therefore we respectfully request you to abide by the following protocols:
1. The office is implementing a “No face mask, No entry policy”. The face mask should be worn at all times inside the office premises.
2. Undergo mandatory temperature check by the security officer.
3. Fill out the health declaration form and surrender the form to the security officer upon
4. Kindly bring your own ballpen.
5. Only one (1) family member will be allowed to enter and transact.
6. No one will be allowed to enter without presenting proof of vaccination to the security officer.
7. Clients must pass through the main door to enter and exit thru the stairs going to the basement.
8. Before entry, clients should disinfect both hands using the provided electronic alcohol dispenser.
9. Maintain one meter distance from each other and occupy the designated seats inside the office premises.
10. Loitering around CFO office premises is prohibited, except when using the rest room or transacting at the counter.
11. After completion of the transaction, clients are prohibited from staying longer inside the office premises.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.