The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) wishes to inform the public that Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) visa holders bound for Canada are NOT required to undergo the mandatory registration process of the CFO.

TRP visa conveys a temporary stay or conditional status in Canada. Visa holders can register to the CFO through the Overseas Filipinos-CFO Online Registration System (OFCORS) once the permanent residence status/card has been secured upon settlement in Canada.

For clarifications, you may reach us through:

Manila –
Cebu –
Davao –
CFO Facebook page: