Did you know? There were 16,187 Filipino emigrants en route to Deutschland, the majority of whom were female at 14,747 or 91.1%, while the remaining 1,440 or 8.90% were male.

According to data spanning three decades starting in 1988, the Filipino emigrant population to Germany was also relatively young. The most dominant age group was 25- to 29-year-olds at 27.75%, totaling 4,492 emigrants. It was followed closely by the 3,335 20- to 24-year-olds and 3,254 30- to 34-year-olds at 20.6% and 20.1%, respectively. Meanwhile, Filipino emigrants who were 50-year-old or older comprised only a little less than 2% of Germany’s total Filipino emigrant population from 1988 to 2018.

Reference data covers 1988-2018.