Did you know? There were 16,083 Filipino emigrants en route to the UK from 1988 to 2019, making it the Top 7 country of destination among all Filipino emigrants in the said period. Most UK-bound Filipino emigrants were female at 79.36% or 12,764, while the remaining 20.64% or 3,319 were male.

The Filipino emigrant population bound for the UK in 1988-2019 was also relatively young. The dominant age groups in this time were 25- to 29-year-old at 20.20% or 3,248, and 30- to 34-year-old at 18.40% or 2,959. They were followed by 2,378 children aged 14 or below at 14.79%, 1,852 35- to 39-year-olds at 11.51%, and 1,688 20- to 24-year-olds at 10.50%. Filipino emigrants aged 55 or older accounted for only 1.48% of the overall Filipino emigrant population to the UK from 1988 to 2019.

Reference data covers 1988-2019.