CFO TO RE-OPEN WITH “NEW NORMAL” PROCESS
Online Services is the new normal. Clients (First time registrants for the Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP) and Previously attended the GCP with On-Hold Status) are encouraged to register online via Overseas Filipinos – CFO Online Registration System or OF-CORS (https://cfo.ph/Online_PDOS_Account_Creation-GCP/).
Thru online registration, clients need not go to any CFO office to avail of pre-departure services. They could just print their own OF-CORS Temporary Certificate, which will be presented to the Bureau of Immigration on the day of their departure from the Philippines.
Requirements for application to the CFO-Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP)
1. Clear copy of valid passport;
2. Clear copy of valid visa;
3. petitioner’s passport; and
4. Marriage certificate and/ or Report of Marriage (ROM) in Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) security paper. (if married).
Additional documents may be required in the event that the counselor determines it to be essential to complete the guidance and counseling process. It is advised for all the GCP applicants to prepare the following documents (if applicable to them) in advance and send them to the counselor/facilitator assigned if requested:
- Divorce decree/certificate (of Filipino spouse or foreign spouse, if previously married)
- Annulment paper (of Filipino spouse or foreign spouse, if previously married)
- Proof of residency/Alien Registration Card-ARC (of foreign spouse)
- Proof of relationship (picture together, e-mails, among others)
- Death certificate (of Filipino spouse or foreign spouse, if widow/widower)
- Certificate of Family relations / registration (of foreign spouse)
- Declaration of undertaking of travel in letter format to include the following activities to prepare for travel, Itinerary of Travel and How to ensure safe travel and stay ( if will be required by counselor/facilitator)
- Affidavit of invitation and support (financial support/safety/medical insurance) notarized and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate who has jurisdiction over the destination or host country ( if will be required by counselor/facilitator)
- Explanation on why the foreign partner cannot travel to the Philippines in letter format ( if will be required by counselor/facilitator)
- Valid no criminal records certification/clearance or any equivalent document to indicate lack of criminal derogatory record or medical/psychological condition ( if will be required by counselor/facilitator)
Click here for the Step by Step Procedure in using the OFCORS for Guidance and Counseling Program for Spouse/Fiance(e)s and Other Partners of Foreign National, Former Filipino and Dual Citizen.
Click here for more information on Bayad Center.
Click here to watch the video on CFO Registration via OF-CORS.
Click here for United States of America (USA) Online PDOS.